March 25, 2020
A NOTE TO OUR CUSTOMERS from President and CEO, Curt McCamon
In these times of uncertainty, we want to assure you, our most valued customers, that Superior Beverage Group will remain open within the guidelines of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and The Ohio Department of Health. As an “Essential” business, we will continue to provide you with our products and resources. We are doing everything we can to fulfill our responsibility by utilizing our entire team to provide support and product availability.
Thanks to our dedicated team of professionals, a world-class portfolio, and industry-leading infrastructure, we are in a strong position to provide quality service that meets your continued expectations.
The safety and security of our team and yours is paramount. We’ve been providing all of our associates with up to date information on wellness, safety, and priorities. We follow CDC and Ohio Department of Health guidelines and beyond, expeditiously putting the following policies in place:
- Allow associates that can work from home to do so, utilizing various technologies.
- Insisting that sick associates stay home from work and contact their healthcare providers.
- Require associates to take their temperature prior to each workday, reading less than 100.4 ℉ to come to work.
- Travel restrictions and limitations in place for over three weeks.
- Restricted guests and visitors to our facilities limited to essential only.
- Maintain public 6-foot social and physical distancing at all times.
- Frequently and intensely clean and disinfect commonly touched surfaces, tools, and equipment.
- Providing resources and guidance for protection and disinfection to all associates working throughout our facilities and in the field.
- Continuously encourage and provide awareness and resources for all other commonly accepted health guidelines.
Our ask is to respect these guidelines to ensure mutual health and safety, together. We know that many of you have new guidelines as well, and we will do everything in our power to ensure compliance. Finally, let's further keep the lines of communication open during these times so that we can best meet each other’s needs.
Thank you for your business, and know that together, we will pull through this!